Explore EExAT, our
assessment system and get
ahead of best practice.
EExAT gives you a highly-principled and extremely practical solution to all of your assessment needs and ensures that you are working with an expert team who offer all of the support, advice and training you need to secure all aspects of your assessment practice.
If you are keen to develop an integrated approach that leads to best practice at all levels – all in one place – then EExAT is a great solution.
How EExAT Can
Why using EExAT
is so valuable
- Enhance staff knowledge with a Birth – 5yrs Child Development Framework
- Develop consistency with access to over 400+ exemplification materials
- Assess children’s learning on-entry and track progress throughout the EYFS
- Produce detailed pupil reports and online journals to celebrate achievement
- Engage even hard to reach parents with the Parent App
- Produce a wealth of cohort data to inform senior leaders and identify next steps in learning
Assess the Whole Child
At the heart of EExAT is an expert Child Development Framework that enables accurate assessment of children’s well-being, involvement, dispositions and learning across all areas of the EYFS.
Baseline & Track Progress
Collate Evidence & Moderate
Produce Detailed Reports
Create Online Learning Journals
Celebrate with Parents
The Plan to Suit
- Very Small School/Setting1-12 EFYS Pupils
- Small School/Setting13-35 EFYS Pupils
- Medium School/Setting36-95 EFYS Pupils
- Large School/Setting96-180 EFYS Pupils
- X Large School/Setting181-265 EFYS Pupils
- XX Large School/Setting266+ EFYS Pupils
EExAT StandardFor individual schools
EExAT Standard+For 2+ Schools working together
EExAT PremiumFor 6+ Schools working together
Key Featuresof EExAT
- Birth-5yrs Child Development Frameworkfor all areas of learning.
- Baseline Assessmenton-entry, at any point in the year.
- Progress Trackerto indicate attainment up to 4 times a year.
- Levels of Well-being & Involvementassessed for each child.
- EYFS Characteristics of Effective Learningassessed for each child.
- EYFS Areas of Learning & Developmentassessed for each child.
- Practitioner Mobile Appto capture evidence of learning in action.
- Evidence Bankwith filters to support collation of evidence & moderation activities.
- Online Learning Journalsto celebrate key achievements.
- Parent Mobile Appfor sharing & contributing to Learning Journals.
- Detailed Pupil Reportsavailable throughout the year, viewed at any time.
- Cohort & School/Setting Reportsfor senior leaders and managers.
- Half Day Mandatory Trainingfor lead teacher/manager to overview the whole system and learn how to get started.
- Technical Helplineto support development issues.
- Lead School Data Sharewith access for one school, setting or LA to the data from a group of linked schools/settings.
- Bespoke Trainingx1 half day for teaching staff held on site to support good assessment practice with observation, making judgements, gathering evidence and parents the key themes.
- Bespoke Trainingx1 half day for senior leaders held on site to support leading good assessment practice with moderation, reporting, analysis and use of data the key themes.
Watch Video Feedback
Our Award Winning System
In 2018 against strong competition, EExAT was awarded a highly commended in the prestigious Bett awards for Education IT Systems.